This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard offers 5% cash back on eligible net purchases at Kroger family of stores during the first 90 days after account opening, up to $2,500 in net purchases. This isn’t a very impressive bonus compared to all the other top choices available.
With the Ralphs Rewards card, you earn between 1 to 3 points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases made with your Ralphs Rewards card:
- 3x points on all eligible purchases of Ralphs and Kroger brand products
- 2x points on all eligible purchases inside Ralphs and Kroger stores (excluding brand products)
- 1x points on all purchases outside Ralphs and Kroger stores (excluding Ralphs and Kroger Fuel Centers)
There’s no limit to the number of points you can earn.
Don’t shop groceries at Ralphs or Kroger most of the time? Look into a non-branded rewards card instead.
*Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard is issued by U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses