Qwick (qwick.com) is currently welcoming new Professionals and Businesses with a $100 cash bonus (referral below). Earn an additional $100 cash bonus for every Professional or Business who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link. See more referral promotions here.
Qwick is an on-demand staffing platform that connects Professionals to Businesses in the food, beverage, and hospitality industries. For more on Qwick and their current offers, keep reading.
Please note, Qwick is available in the following cities (see their website for updates):
San Francisco – Bay Area
Miami – South Florida
|New York||New York City|
Dallas – Fort Worth
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Qwick $100 Welcome Bonus
Professionals enjoy a $100 cash bonus when you use this referral link to sign up (code 566600), schedule and complete the online orientation, set up a payment method via Stripe, and complete your first shift. The bonus will post on top of your first shift payment.
Businesses also enjoy a $100 cash bonus when you use referral code 566600 to sign up and post a shift that gets completed.
This offer is valid for new Professionals and Businesses only.
Give $100, Get $100 Referral Program
Earn a $100 cash bonus for every Professional or Business you successfully refer to Qwick. Each of your referrals will also receive a $100 cash bonus.
If your Business referral posts another four shifts that get completed, you’ll receive an additional $400 cash bonus. Click here for referral program details.
Qwick For Professionals
Do you have skills and experience in the food, beverage, and hospitality industries? Use Qwick to connect with businesses looking to hire gig workers with your qualifications. Features include:
- Work flexible hours
- Set your preferred work shifts
- Reject shifts that you don’t want
- Set your rates
- Track your earnings
- Fast and dynamic calendar
- Potential for long-term work
To qualify for Qwick, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have and use a smartphone.
- You have relevant skills and experience in the F&B industry.
- You have a license or certificate in a specified skill (if applicable).
Once you sign up for a Qwick Professionals account, you will need to complete the orientation and create a Stripe account for payments. After that, browse the gigs available in your area and accept the ones you like. Payments are made within as little as 30 minutes of completing your shift and may include tips.
How much you make as a Qwick Professional depends on the type of work, rate paid, and other factors. According to the company, you could earn as much as $30+ per hour.
Qwick For Businesses
Is your business in the food, beverage, or hospitality industry? Qwick can help you connect with gig workers who are skilled and have experience in these fields. Here’s how it works:
- Create a Qwick Business account and verify your phone number.
- Post available shifts.
- See when a Professional accepts your shift on your dashboard.
- The Professional shows up and completes the shift.
All candidates are vetted for professionalism, experience, and commitment to service. Plus, they must maintain an average review score of at least 3.5 out of 5 stars to stay on the platform and keep receiving shifts. This helps to ensure you have access to only good-quality workers.
Qwick connects Businesses with Professionals in the food, beverage, and hospitality industries. If you decide to join, make sure to use the referral above to enjoy a $100 cash bonus.
Wonolo is another platform that provides on-demand jobs. They’re currently offering a $25 first job bonus.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus