Lemonaid (lemonaidhealth.com) is welcoming new patients with a $10 bonus discount (referral below). Plus, earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral code. Other referral offers here.
Lemonaid is an affordable telehealth service, connecting people with healthcare professionals at a relatively low cost. Let’s delve into Lemonaid and current offers below.
Sesame is another service that provides telehealth care. See their current promotion here.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Lemonaid $10 Welcome Offer
Enjoy a $10 bonus discount on your first Lemonaid consultation when you use the referral code TONYP672442 during the payment process.
This offer is valid for first-time patients only.
Give $10, Get $10 Referral Program
Earn a $10 Amazon Gift Card for every person who uses your unique referral code when they pay for their first Lemonaid consultation. Each of your referrals will receive a $10 bonus discount on the consultation fee.
How Lemonaid Works
Lemonaid is a telehealth medicine service, provided via mobile app, video call, or phone call. The company partners with medical doctors and nurse practitioners to provide care for over 30 conditions, including anxiety, migraine, hair loss, acne, UTIs, and erectile dysfunction.
Each condition with its own guidelines and treatment protocol. When your consultation session is complete, the health professional may give you a prescription that you can fill from the Lemonaid pharmacy. Here’s how the Lemonaid process works:
- Sign up and fill out a questionnaire about your medical history.
- A health professional reviews your information and contacts you within 24 hours for follow-up questions. Some states do require a phone or video consultation.
- Receive a summary of the course of care and prescription (if any) from the health professional.
Notable Lemonaid features include:
- Transparent information about health professionals
- Easy to transfer medical records
- Unlimited messaging with your medical team
- Testing services for STIs, COVID-19, cholesterol, and more, via Quest Diagnostics
- Mail-order pharmacy
- Extensive FAQ page
Plus, the service is quite affordable.
Pricing, Plans & Insurance
Individual-only consults with an online doctor or nurse practitioner costs anywhere between $25 to $70. This consultation fee includes the initial evaluation by a healthcare professional and, if needed, a prescription. Lemonaid will put the cost of your medication and any tests on a separate bill.
Lemonaid consultation and mail-order pharmacy services are not covered by insurance, but keep in mind that they can be cheaper than some insurance copays. If your insurance covers medicine prescribed to you, you can opt to send your prescription to a local pharmacy to be filled.
The site offers monthly subscriptions for primary care. The cost is $99 per month for individuals, $178 per month for families, and includes lab tests and preventative medications.
Lemonaid also provides monthly plans for certain conditions, like depression, asthma, and insomnia. The cost covers ongoing follow-up appointments and medications delivered to your home.
Lemonaid offers reasonably-priced medical appointments online, along with tests, prescriptions and medications, for a variety of healthcare needs. It’s a good option if you’re looking for quick, professional, and affordable medical care. Don’t forget to use the referral code TONYP672442 to get a $10 bonus discount on your first consultation.
Sesame is another telehealth service. They’re currently offering a $20 welcome discount.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus