UPDATE: This card may be unavailable.
The Priceline Rewards Visa Card has an offer for 10,000 bonus points when you make your first card purchase. We value these points to be worth around $150. Although not the best bonus out there, it’s a decent one for a no-annual-fee card. See our reviews for more hotel credit cards.
The Priceline Rewards Visa is worth a serious consideration, especially if you’re loyal to the online travel site. It offers 5x points on Priceline purchases, 2x on gas and restaurant purchases including delivery services, and 1x points on everything else. Plus, get a 10% points rebate when your redeem for Priceline and travel purchases. There are also no foreign transaction fees.
But if you’re looking for more rewards flexibility, you’ll want to get a non-branded rewards card instead.
*The Priceline Rewards Visa is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers