The Pomelo Card and mobile app is set to launch soon, and they’re now offering a $20 waitlist bonus (referral link required). There’s no waiting in line to send or pick up money, and transfers are instant with zero fees. It’s a new and refreshing way to send money to your loved ones. Keep reading for more on the Pomelo Card and their current pre-launch offer.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Pomelo Card $20 Bonus & $20 Per Referral
Get a $20 cash bonus when you sign up (use this referral link) with your email address and join the waitlist. There is no deposit required as Pomelo is in their pre-launch phase. Once you’ve registered you can make $20 per referral.
Pomelo Card: How It Works
The Pomelo Card was created to connect families around the world by reinventing the money transfer experience. As a member, you can use your credit, or build your credit, to send money anywhere in the world. It’s a win-win for both you and your family. Here’s how it works:
- Apply and get approved for the Pomelo Card.
- Invite your family to join your account, no matter where they are in the world.
- Pomelo sends your family a virtual or physical card.
- Monitor your family’s spending and pay your Pomelo bill.
The Pomelo Card allows your family to access funds quickly; they won’t have to wait to pick up cash. In the event of an accident or family emergency, you can grant instant access to more funds via the app. Currently, you can send up to $1,000 at a time with Pomelo. This amount will increase over time.
In order to apply for a Pomelo account, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident 18 years and older, and you must have an iOS or Android smartphone.
If you have low or no credit, you can use the Pomelo Secured Card. Deposit funds as you would normally remit, and Pomelo will issue you a secured credit line that will help you build credit.
Pomelo Card: Fees & Rates
The Pomelo Card promises to charge the best real-time exchange rate with every purchase. Plus, they don’t have any transfer fees. In comparison, you’ll have to pay up to 7% in transfer fees with most traditional money transfer services, not to mention markups on the exchange rate.
Pomelo Card lets you make instant international money transfers with zero fees. As a member, you can send money to your family and build your credit all at once. Use this referral link to get a $20 cash bonus when you register for an account and join the waitlist.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus