The PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card has an offer for $100 bonus cash when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days (ways to meet this spending requirement). Although not the best welcome offer out there, it’s a decent one considering the card doesn’t come with an annual fee. For more no-annual-fee credit card offers, see our list.
PenFed Platinum Rewards is worth a once over if you’re looking for an everyday rewards card. It offer 5x points on gas, 3x points on groceries and 1x points on everything else.
But there’s a catch. You need to join Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) in order to qualify (more on that later). Not associated with the military? Want a simple application process? Then PenFed credit cards won’t be a good fit.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers