This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find new Northwest Bank promotions, bonuses and offers for Checking and Savings accounts here. Typical bonuses have been for $100, $200 and $300 cash.
Established in 1896, Northwest Savings Bank is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania and is the states sixth largest bank. They have around 185 branch locations throughout Maryland, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
We’ll review the promotion below.
See Posts History below for more offers from Northwest Bank.
$200 Checking Account Bonus From Northwest Bank
- $200 bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Offer available in MD, NY, OH, PA (you must be within 50 miles of a branch)
- Direct deposit is required for this offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $1,000 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- There are no monthly fees with the MyNorthwest Checking account
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Open a new MyNorthwest Checking or MyNorthwest Interest Checking account
- Have 2 direct deposits of $200 or more post to the account that is made by an employer or other outside source within 6 months of account opening.
- The first bonus of $100 will be paid within 14 calendar days of the second direct deposit.
- The second bonus of $100 will be paid within 14 calendar days after the one year anniversary of the account being opened provided: (i) customer qualifies for first bonus; and, (ii) two Direct Deposits were received within two months prior to one year anniversary of date Account was opened.
- Bonuses only available to customers who open a new “MyNorthwest Checking” or “MyNorthwest Interest Checking” account (“Account”) that have not had an open checking account within six months of new account opening.
- Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Deposit(s).
- Eligibility to receive the first $100 bonus will expire 6 months from date Account is opened.
- Bonus credits not considered part of minimum balance to open Account.
- “MyNorthwest Student Checking” and “Basic Checking” accounts not included in promotion.
- Employees of Northwest Bank and affiliates not eligible for Bonuses.
- Bonuses subject to IRS 1099 INT reporting for year in which received.
- Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice and may vary by market.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply