This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Northwest Bank has a $160 bonus offer for a new checking account.
- Update 2/27/2023: Offer extended until 4/30/2023.
Established in 1896, Northwest Savings Bank is headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania and is the states sixth largest bank. They have around 185 branch locations throughout Maryland, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
We’ll review the promotion below.
See Posts History below for more offers from Northwest Bank.
$160 Checking Account Bonus
- Open a new checking account
- Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within a single statement cycle within the first 3 statement cycles from account opening to earn a $150 bonus
- Enroll all your Northwest accounts in eStatements to earn an additional $10 bonus
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
The Monthly Fee
Affinity Checking has no monthly fees.
- Offer redeemable online-only.
- To qualify for the $150 checking bonus, open a Northwest Affinity Checking, Affinity Plus Checking, or Affinity Premier Checking account online and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within a single statement cycle within the first 3 statement cycles from account opening.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) credit, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security).
- The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 90 days of completing qualifying activity requirements.
- In order to receive the bonus, your checking account must be open and in good standing.
- Offer is not available to existing Northwest checking account customers or to those with a Northwest checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
- Northwest Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related bonus per calendar year.
- Eligibility may be limited based on your account type and ownership role.
- Bonus is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting.
- Employees of Northwest Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to change, including cancellation, at any time without notice.
- To qualify for the additional $10 bonus, you must enroll all Northwest accounts in eStatements.
- The bonus will be paid to an eligible checking or savings account where you’re listed as a primary owner.
- Bonus is subject to IRS 1099-MISC reporting and will be credited to your account within 30 days of satisfying requirements.
- Not eligible on business accounts.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- See branch for details.
- Offer subject to change, including cancellation, at any time without notice.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply