Get a $200 bank bonus with MyUSA Credit Union when you open a new checking account.
MyUSA Credit Union offer is an enticing $200 bank bonus for a new checking account. You have a choice between their Student Checking, Simple Checking, or Premier Checking accounts.
Let’s look into the details of the bonus.
MyUSA Credit Union Bank Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: OH
- How to earn it: The offer page lacks details on how to earn the bonus. The page says “just meet a few requirements” and they’ll give you the bonus within the member’s Savings Account within 120 days.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Simple Checking and Student Checking accounts have no monthly fees.
- Membership and account eligibility requirements must be met. You must open and maintain a Main Share Membership Savings Account with a balance of $5.00 to open a Checking Account. Offer eligible only for new consumer checking accounts with accountholders age 18 or over. Other account types such as business, estate, trust, guardian, rep payee, etc. are not eligible to participate. Offer not available for existing MyUSA Checking Accounts, those whose accounts have been closed in good standing within 12 months, or those closed with a negative balance at any time.
- $200 bonus reward for opening a new MyUSA Checking Account will be deposited into member’s Savings Account within 120 days of new checking account opening. Limit one bonus reward per member account. MyUSA reserves the right to reclaim bonus payment if checking account is closed prior to 210 days after account opening. Bonus is considered taxable income and recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Offer subject to end without notice. Other terms, limits and fees may apply, speak to a MyUSA Associate for details.
- Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the payment file that is sent to MyUSA from your employer. Generally, funds are available on the day the payment file is received, which can be up to 2 days earlier than your actual effective pay day. A fee will apply for early access ACH, consult the current MyUSA Schedule of Fees & Charges or speak to a MyUSA Associate for details.
Not too much to say here since there are no details on the landing page. If you have experience with this offer, please share in the comments.
See more MyUSA Credit Union bank bonus offers:
See more bank bonus offers here:
- TradeStation Bonuses: Up To $5,000 Transfer, $150 Deposit, 50% Off Futures Brokerage Fees
- Qapital Sign Up Bonus: Give $25, Get $25 Referral Offer (Nationwide)
- M1 Finance Bonus: Up To $20,000 For M1 Invest Brokerage, New $15K and $20K Tiers – Ends 3/31/2024
- M1 Finance Bonus: Up To $500 Brokerage Promotion – Ends 12/31/2024