MOS (mos.com) has a new Student Banking product, and you can earn a $1 cash bonus when you sign up for early access (referral link required). Enjoy an additional $1 cash bonus for every person who claims their waitlist reward using your unique referral link. More referral promotions here.
Expanding from their student financial aid service, MOS is set to launch Student Banking in the very near future. The service is built specifically for students, helping you get a firm footing as you set off on establishing healthy finances. If you have a child under 17 and want to teach them the value of money, consider the Chase First Banking℠ account. For more on MOS Student Banking and their current offers, keep reading.
|Monthly Service Fee||$0|
|Minimum Deposit to Open||$0|
|ATM Network||50,000 Allpoint ATMs|
|Out-of-Network ATM Fee||$0 from MOS|
(the other ATM provider may charge a fee)
MOS Student Banking $1 Early Access Bonus
Get a $1 cash bonus when you use a referral link (see below) to sign up for MOS Student Banking early access and are approved for an account. There is no minimum deposit required to qualify. You’ll be notified once MOS goes live.
This offer is only valid if you haven’t already signed up for MOS Student Banking early access.
Try one of these referral links (feel free to leave your own in the comments section):
MOS Student Banking Give $1, Get $1 Referral Program
Earn a $1 cash bonus for every friend you invite to MOS Student Banking, and they sign up for early access with your unique referral link and are approved. Each of your referrals will also enjoy a $1 cash bonus with registration and account approval.
- Sign up for MOS Student Banking early access.
- Go to your MOS Student Banking confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to get to your MOS Student Banking dashboard.
- Share your unique referral link.
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn.
MOS Student Banking Features
MOS started out as a way for students to access the largest scholarship pool in the nation, along with a personal coach who helps you get free money for school and life. The company has since expanded to offer a fee-free checking account and debit card, letting you manage your money easily with access to 50,000 ATMs and instant money transfers.
MOS is not yet live, but here’s what to expect:
- MOS Card. Banking customers will receive a VISA debit card, which you can link to Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Early pay. Most banks have a two-day waiting period when non-payroll money is deposited in your account and when you can access it. MOS does not require this waiting period, letting you access funds as soon as it hits your account.
- MOS Coach. Access a financial coach who will help you with your FAFSA application and answer any questions you might have about your finances.
- Student loans. If you need to take out more money than federal student loans can provide, MOS will match you with partner lenders who offer lower interest rates to members. For student loan refinancing, click here for the best promotions.
- Interest-free loans. Borrow as much as $100 without having to pay interest on the loan. This could come in handy if you’re ever in a bind. Here are the best personal loan options if you need a larger loan amount.
- FDIC-insured. You don’t need to worry about losing your money.
Please note, although MOS is targeting young adults, you don’t have to be a student to apply.
MOS Student Banking is a good fit for college students, thanks to their many features that cater to the student population. That includes MOS’s lack of fees, early pay, financial coaching and access to low-interest private student loans as well as no-interest emergency loans.