This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated Miles App promotions and offers here.
Miles (getmiles.com) is offering 2,000 bonus miles (a $5 value) to new members. The universal travel rewards program takes the concept of earning miles out of the air and onto the ground by awarding points for all types of transportation: planes, trains, cars, subways, buses, boats, bicycles and even on foot. The greener your transportation method, the more miles you’ll earn. Let’s take a closer look at Miles and their current offers below.
Bonus offer >> Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Getmiles.com Bonus: 2,000 Miles Sign-Up Offer
Get 2,000 bonus miles when you download the Miles app with a referral link and create a free account. Two-thousand miles is enough for a $5 Starbucks, Target, Whole Foods gift card, among others.
Here are some referral links you can use:
Earning Miles App Rewards
Miles lets you earn rewards for every trip you take, regardless of travel mode. The more eco-friendly your transportation, the more miles you’ll earn:
- 10x miles when you walk or run
- 5x miles when you ride a bike
- 3x miles when you use public transit or a boat
- 2x miles when you carpool or take a rideshare service
The app keeps track of where and how you go automatically, so you don’t have to log any of your trips to earn miles. Plus, your miles will never expire.
You’ll also earn bonus miles for tier upgrades, birthdays, holidays and anniversaries, special promo codes and referring your friends.
Redeeming Miles App Rewards
Redeem the miles you earn for exclusive rewards, deals, credits, discounts and savings from top brands like Hewlett Packard, DoorDash, Garmin, Peet’s Coffee, Shipt, Postmates, Reebok, Home Chef and many more. Redemption examples include:
- $5 gift cards at Starbucks, Amazon or Target
- $42 off your first order from HelloFresh (a meal service)
- 1 complimentary rental from Audi’s Silvercar service
While you can claim many of the rewards multiple times, like gift cards, some offers are one-time only.
Miles App Elite Status
Like airline loyalty programs, Miles has elite status tiers. You start out with Silver status and can move up to Gold and Platinum, depending on your monthly activity. Having a higher status tier unlocks better redemption rates and early access to rewards.
Per-mile value depends significantly on the reward, but a $5 gift card will always cost:
- Silver members 3,000 points (0.17-cent value per mile)
- Gold members 2,500 points (0.20-cent value per mile)
- Platinum members 2,000 points (0.25-cent value per mile)
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses