Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Mercer Savings Bank here. Typical offers range from $200 to $400.
Mercer Savings Bank was established in 1888 and is headquartered in Celina, Ohio. They have just 4 locations in Ohio. If you don’t meet the residency requirements for this institution’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Mercer Savings Bank $200 & $400 Bonuses
Earn a $200 bonus for a new personal Checking account or a $400 bonus for a new business Checking account with this offer.
- Bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Available in OH
- NOW Checking and ezChecking are eligible for the $200 bonus. Strictly Business Checking and Community Checking are eligible for the $400 bonus.
- Direct deposit is required for the Personal Checking bonus
- Monthly fees (see below for monthly fee info)
How To Earn The $200/$400 Bonus
- To receive the checking reward,
- 1) open a new Mercer Savings Bank checking account, which is subject to approval;
- 2) have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government (does not apply to business accounts); and
- 3) the account must remain in good standing.
- At 90 days, your account will be reviewed, and if you have completed the above checking requirements, they will deposit your reward into your new account.
You bonus depends on your opening balance as follows:
|Reward||Opening Balance||Reward||Opening Balance|
- ezChecking – No monthly service charge. Free eStatements. $5.00 paper statement. Free debit card. Free mobile deposit.
- NOW Checking – Earns interest. $7.50monthly service charge. No monthly service charge if one of the following requirements are met: $400 minimum daily balance in checking account or $2,000 minimum daily balance in savings account. Free debit card. Free mobile deposit.
- Strictly Business Checking – $7.50 monthly service charge. No monthly service charge if a minimum daily balance of $500 is maintained. Free eStatements. $5.00 paper statement. Free debit card.
- Community Checking (Non-Profit only) – No monthly service charge. No minimum balance. Free eStatements. $5.00 paper statement. Free debit card.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Mercer Savings Bank checking customers.
- The offer is not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can receive only one new account opening related reward per customer.
- The value of the reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Iolta and estate accounts are not eligible for the reward.
- New money only.
- Limited time offer.
Very limited footprint for this offer. The flexibility on bonus amounts and Personal vs. Business account options is nice. Compare this offer with the best bank promotions here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers