Linqto (linqto.com) is welcoming new customers with a $250 Linqto Bucks bonus (referral below). Earn an additional $750 bonus in Linqto Bucks for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link.
Linqto provides easy, low-cost access to shares of up-and-coming private companies before they go public. The minimum to invest is $10,000. Let’s review current offers from Linqto below.
|Minimum Initial Investment||$10,000|
|Accredited Investor Requirement||Yes*|
|Investments Offered||Pre-IPO stocks|
|Account Types||Taxable brokerage accounts|
|Customer Service||Email only|
$250 Linqto Bucks Welcome Bonus
Enjoy $250 Linqto Bucks when you use this referral link to register for an account. The welcome reward can be applied towards a pre-IPO investment offered on Linqto.
Please note, this promotion is valid for new customers only.
Linqto Give $250, Get $750 Referral Offer
Earn a $750 Linqto Bucks bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link to sign up for a new account and completes their first investment within 60 days of becoming a member. Each of your referrals will receive a $250 Linqto Bucks bonus. You can use your referral reward towards a pre-IPO investment offered on Linqto.
Linqto is an investing platform that specializes in pre-IPO stocks. It allows you to invest with as little as $10,000. This is drastically lower than most of the competition which usually require a minimum of $50,000 to $100,000. Other features include:
- Portfolios that give access to 152 vetted, private investments in 32 companies, including Acorns, Coinbase, Kraken, SoFi, and Uphold.
- Comprehensive investment information, including valuations, risks, and financial data.
- Linqto will buy back shares you’ve already purchased from another platform for companies listed on Linqto.
- Option to invest using an IRA, and with crypto, precious metals, and U.S. equities via Uphold.
- Global Investor Conference (live and virtual) every quarter that connects members and guests with expert panels and more.
Plus, the platform scores 100/100 by SecurityScorecard on security posture and cyber resilience.
Linqto charges a 0.5% fee when you purchase shares or equity, known as the “introduction fee.” This can reflect in the share price quote when you place a trade. Other than that, there are no hidden fees, brokerage fees, management fees, or carried interest.
To compare, most other platforms charge an annual fee of up to 3%, plus a 5% brokerage fee for new investments.
Private investments are a great way to build wealth, but it’s not easy to get your foot in the door. With Linqto, these investments are not only accessible, they’re relatively cheap. All you need is at least $10,000 and an accredited investor status.
YieldStreet is another way to build wealth. The alternative investment platform lets you diversify your portfolio across a diverse set of asset classes, like art, real estate, and more. They’re currently offering up to $500 as a welcome bonus.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers