The LATAM Visa Signature Card has an offer for 20,000 bonus Multiplus points when you make your first card purchase. There’s no spend amount or time limit to worry about. We value these points to be worth around $300. With an annual fee of $75, the bonus potentially covers the card’s cost for 4 years. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
LATAM is the largest airline in South America, created from the 2015 merger of LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines, with hubs in four major South American cities: Santiago, Lima, Sao Paulo and Bogota. The former frequent flyer program LATAM Pass has changed to Multiplus.
The LATAM Visa Signature card isn’t the most popular airline-branded card on the market. But for those that frequently travel to South America, it could be a rewarding option.
LATAM Visa Signature offers 2X points on LATAM airfare and 1X points for all other purchases. You’ll also get 4,000 bonus points every year after you renew your membership and a few other LATAM-related benefits such as 3 LATAM Airlines one-way upgrade coupons every year. To renew this benefit, you have to spend at least $15,000 each calendar year.
*The LATAM Visa Signature is issued by U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus