The LATAM Visa Card has an offer for 15,000 Multiplus bonus points when you make your first card purchase. We value these points to be worth around $225. With an annual fee of $45, the bonus will cover the card’s cost for 5 years. The fee is waived your 1st year, so you’re actually good for 6 years. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
Designed for the frequent LATAM flyer, the LATAM Visa card falls short when it comes to earning potential and airline perks. It offers an unlimited flat rate of 1x points on all purchases, a 2,000-point bonus every year when you renew your membership and a 10% discount every year on your first LATAM Airlines purchase (up to $500).
*The LATAM Visa is issued by U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus