This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check your Chase Offers in your Chase account to find the offer for up to 15% back on Hyatt Hotels in the United States.
- Update 11/22/22: Offer is back and valid until 12/10/22.
- Update 11/13/2022: Offer is back and valid until 11/30/22.
- Update: Offer expires 11/9/2022
Chase has a new offer for some cardholders that can save them money on their next stay at a Hyatt hotel in the United States. This Hyatt Chase Offer comes in two different variations:
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $37.00 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $25.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at any domestic Hyatt hotel, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, jdV by Hyatt & Park Hyatt.
About Chase Offers
Chase credit cards and Chase debit cards can be used to get Chase Offers. When you use your eligible Chase card at a store that takes part in these offers, you usually get cash back.
You can see what offers you have on the Chase app or in your online account. Chase Offers could be available for targeted accounts, so not everyone will be able to take advantage of every offer.
You’ll have to add each offer you see in your account to activate it. The best thing to do is to just add all the offers you see. U.S. Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, PNC, and Columbia Bank customers usually get the same offers.
A nice deal to save money at Hyatt hotels in the US. Save up to 15% on your hotel stays. You can only save $25 or $37, but if you have the offer on more than one card, you can pay for more expensive stays by splitting the cost.