Enter the Guitar Center® All Things Electric Sweepstakes for a chance to win an incredible music gear package!
The approximate retail value of the prize is $7,309.90.
About the Contest
The All Things Electric Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old.
The Sweepstakes is void in U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Employees of Guitar Center Stores, Inc., their affiliates, and immediate family members are not eligible.
The Sweepstakes begins on January 11, 2024, and ends on January 24, 2024.
How To Enter
To enter the Sweepstakes:
- Scan the QR code found on advertising materials at participating Guitar Center locations OR visit guitarcenter.com/Gear-Giveaway.gc.
- Complete all required information on the entry form.
- Agree to the Official Rules as part of the entry process.
- Limit one entry per person using only one email address throughout the Promotion Period.
- Entries from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A Prize Package including a Bad Cat Jet Black 1×12 38W tube guitar combo amp, a Yamaha DTX6K3-X electronic drum set, a PRS SE McCarty 594 electric guitar, two Harbinger VARI V4112 powered speakers, a Harbinger LV14 14-channel analog mixer, a Yamaha FP-8500C bass drum pedal, Shure SRH1440 headphones, a Proline SPS502 speaker stand pack, a Yamaha DS750 drum throne, two Livewire Elite Quad XLR microphone cables, and a D’Addario Classic Pro Series instrument cable.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $7,309.90.
- The ARV is subject to market fluctuations.
- All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prize details not specified will be determined by the Sponsor.
Winner Selection and Notification
- A random drawing will be conducted on January 29, 2024, to select the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The potential winner will be notified via email around January 30, 2024.
- The winner must complete, sign, and return required documents, including an IRS Form W-9.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
Conditions of Entry
- By participating, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules.
- Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods will void those entries and may lead to disqualification.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Remember, no purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.