This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Firstbase is welcoming customers with a 5% bonus discount (referral below). You can also earn over $150,000 in partner rewards.
Click here for the best free business checking accounts.
Firstbase provides a quick and easy solution for business owners worldwide to start a US-based company with no need to step foot into the country. Thus far, the platform has incorporated 12,421 companies with owners from 185 countries. Keep reading for more on Firstbase and their current offers.
Firstbase 5% Welcome Discount
Enjoy a 5% bonus discount (worth $19.95) when you use this referral link to sign up for Firstbase’s incorporation service. Make sure that the discount code “AFFILIATE5” is applied during registration.
Please note, this offer is valid for new customers only.
$150K+ in Exclusive Rewards
Firstbase provides an exclusive network of technology and service partners with perks worth over $150,000. For example,
- $50 cash back from spending with your Mercury debit card.
- $50 bonus discount from TechCrunch.
- 45,000 bonus points (worth $450) from Brex for qualifying activities.
- $2,000 in bonus credit from Airtable.
- $3,000 in processing credits from Square.
Click here for the full list.
Firstbase is an all-in-one incorporation tool that helps customers start their business in the United States from anywhere in the world. Here’s how it works:
Step 1. Register your business with the state of your choice (Delaware or Wyoming) and form your company in an easy, automated process.
Step 2. Receive your legal documents. Company formation documents are prepared with the same standard terms used by popular startups.
Step 3. Obtain your Tax ID Number. It’s the only platform that offers EIN registration, no U.S. citizenship required.
Step 4. Apply for a bank account, payment processor, and other tools. Simply select what you need, and Firstbase will automatically transfer all your business information to the partners of your choice. Earn exclusive rewards while you’re at it.
Besides U.S. company formation, services include:
- Post-incorporation documents that contain important information about the company owners, operations, and other vital details.
- Registered agents who are responsible for receiving important documents.
- Consultations with experts, such as CPAs and attorneys.
- Lifetime customer support in five languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and French.
Plus, the turnaround is relatively quick, anywhere from two to fifteen days to process all the paperwork.
Firstbase charges a one-time fee of $399 to incorporate your LLC or C-Corporation. It includes:
- Expedited company formation
- All state filing fees
- Expedited Tax ID (EIN) setup
- Business bank account
- Registered agent service
- Stock issuance
- All essential legal documents
- $150K+ in deals and rewards
- Free tax and legal support
- 24/7 global customer support
- 60-day money back guarantee
The company also has an optional Mailroom service that provides a U.S. address and virtual mailbox for your business. This costs an additional $35 per month. See pricing details here.
Firstbase lets you incorporate your business in the United States without needing to set foot in the country. The platform provides an EIN, lifetime customer support, and over $150,000 in perks.
Melio offers payment, accountant, and bookkeeping services for businesses.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses