The First National Bank Texas World Mastercard College Real Rewards Card has an offer for 2,500 bonus points, when you make your first card purchase. According to First National Bank Texas, this welcome offer is worth $25 as cash back. That’s not the best bonus out there, even for a card with no annual fee. See our list for more no-annual-fee credit cards.
The College Real Rewards card gives you the opportunity to build your credit while earning 1.5x points on all purchases. There’s no limit to how many points you can earn.
Like many other points-based cards, the value of your rewards depends on how you redeem them:
- Cash deposits to a First National Bank Texas checking or savings account (standard $0.01 per point)
- Statement credits to your card account ($0.01 per point)
- Gift cards (point value varies)
- Merchandise (point value varies)
- Travel savings (point value varies)
Generally speaking, the best use for your College Real Rewards points is toward account deposits and statement credits.
*Check out First National Bank Texas bonuses for checking & savings accounts.