Chase is offering a $50 cash bonus after making one purchase in the first three months of opening a Chase Freedom® Student Credit Card account (ways to meet this spending requirement). This bonus can be worth more when you pair this card with certain other Chase cards. Compare this offer with other top card bonuses here.
Earn 1% cash back on all purchases. These rewards will never expire as long as your account is open, and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
The Chase Freedom® Student Credit Card is a solid first credit card. It doesn’t come with the bells and whistles more experienced young borrowers might want – like extra rewards on certain purchase categories or an introductory 0% interest rate on balance transfers – but it does offer a rewards bonus and a higher credit limit to cardmembers who pay responsibly. Plus, there’s no annual fee.
Chase Freedom® Student Credit Card earns rewards in the form of Chase Ultimate Rewards® points, which means you can pool points with other Chase cards that earn Ultimate Rewards points. Read more about this here.
Keep in mind, Chase also has great bonuses for their Checking and Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers