This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
First Internet Bank is offering market-leading rates for their online certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 2/7/2023: Their CD rates increased for several term lengths.
- First Internet Bank offers one of the highest nationwide rates for its Money Market and Certificate of Deposit (CDs) accounts.
- CDs are available in term lengths ranging from 3 to 60 months.
- CDs can be opened online with as little as a $1,000 initial deposit.
- First Internet Bank is an online-only bank available to everyone nationwide.
See the Posts History below for all First Internet Bank offers.
First Internet Bank Online CD Account Details
First Internet Bank online CD accounts are available with terms ranging from 3 to 60 months.
Here is a table with the current rates for the most popular CD terms offered by First Internet Bank:
|6 Month CD||4.39%|
|12 Month CD||4.75%|
|24 Month CD||4.49%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $1,000
- Maximum for APY:
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.
- Open a high-yield FDIC-insured Certificate of Deposit (CD) with as little as $1,000.
- Enjoy predictable returns and fixed rates.
- There are no monthly maintenance fees.
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
Posts History for First Internet Bank:
- First Internet Bank Money Market Account Earns 3.35% APY or 4.65% APY (Nationwide)
- First Internet Bank Mortgage Review: Loads Of Options, Quick Online Application & Great Customer Support