This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
First Bank is offering a $300 cash bonus when you open a First Performance Checking account online with promo code GETCHECK and complete the offer requirements.
- Update 2/27/2023: Offer extended again through 3/31/2023.
- Update 1/9/2023: The offer has been extended through 2/15/2023.
- Update 11/16/2022: The bonus amount increased from $100 to $300 with a new promo code. Details below.
First Bank was established in 1906 and is headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri. They have over 100 locations throughout California, Florida, Illinois and Missouri.
First Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300
- Where it’s available: CA, IL, MO
- How to earn it: Open an account using online promo code GETCHECK and complete the following:
- Have 15 or more debit card purchases and
- A single Direct Deposit of $250 or more post to the account.
- When it expires: 3/31/2023
Waive The Monthly Fee
Avoid paying the $15.00 monthly maintenance fee when you have 5 or more debit card purchases during a monthly Qualification Period.
- If all of the requirements have been met, and the account is open, the $300 Bonus will be credited to the account within 30 calendar days after the 90-calendar day anniversary of the account.
- Bonus will be reported as interest to the IRS.
- First Bank reserves the right to determine eligibility for offer, and offer may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice at First Bank’s sole discretion.
- This Bonus offer is limited to one per person, and it cannot be combined with any other offer.
The new bonus amount is a jump from its previous offer. Find more bank bonuses here, including offers from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, HSBC, and more.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply