This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FairShake is rewarding you with a $15 cash bonus when your referral files their first FairShake claim via your unique invite link. The company will help guide you through consumer arbitration using machine learning to automate the process. For more on FairShake and their referral offer, keep reading.
FairShake $15 Referrals
Know anyone who has been taken advantage of by a big corporation? For anyone who files their first FairShake claim using your unique invite link, and is verified by FairShake, you’ll receive a $15 bonus. Here’s how it works:
- You share your referral link with friends or online
- A friend submits their first claim
- You get paid $15. Once they verify and process the claim (can take 2 weeks), they’ll send $15 to your PayPal account.
It doesn’t appear like your referrals receive any incentive for using your referral link.
To get your unique invite link, you can use this link to join the referral program.
FairShake, formerly known as Radvocate, aims to help you take on big corporations and win compensation when they overbill you, don’t honor a sales promise or wrongly damage your credit.
The process automates legal research, document creation and delivery to help you negotiate a resolution to your claim against the company. Any disputes that aren’t resolved in negotiation can be escalated to the court system. FairShake will then automate the process of filing with the American Arbitration Association.
On average, customer claims were resolved within two months and more than 65% resulted in settlement. Successful claims typically recovered around $700.
FairShake has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you’ll pay nothing if you aren’t happy with the results.
FairShake Pricing & Fees
FairShake will only charge a fee if you win your case:
- 20% of any cash or credits that you win in arbitration
- 10% of any amount deducted from what you owe the company
FairShake will take $20 for any resolved claim, at minimum. The company also offers discounted or free help to low-income customers.
FairShake helps you easily navigate the arbitration process with their automated process. Fees are competitive, and you’ll get a $15 bonus for every person you successfully refer to FairShake.
Looking for assistance with estate planning? Check out Trust & Will. They’re currently offering 10% off or $10 off with coupon codes.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses