Trust & Will often has promotions to save and we’ll keep them updated here. You can save $10 or 10% off with coupon codes.
Trust & Will won’t make estate planning fun, but the process will be much more pleasant. DIY a simple guardianship, will or trust in mere minutes, at an attractive price point and in the comfort of your own home. Keep reading for the low-down on Trust & Will and their current offers.
Gentreo is another online estate planning service that specializes in eldercare. They’re now offering a $10 welcome bonus.
Trust & Will 10% Off & $10 Off Coupon Codes
- 10% Off with Code EXCLUSIVE10
- $10 Off with Code VIPFORLIFE
- $10 Off with Code ADULTING
Trust & Will Features
Trust & Will is an online service that helps you prepare legal documents which have been designed for your state and vetted by estate planning attorneys. The site offers three main products: Guardian, Will and Trust. Depending on your personal situation and preferences, you may choose to have one, two or all three documents.
Guardian is the simplest out of the three. It’s purpose is to nominate guardians for your children and is meant for parents with minor children who aren’t yet prepared to complete a formal will or trust. Includes Nomination of Guardian document.
Will is a document which covers distribution of your assets as well as care of your children. It lets you determine final arrangements, nominate guardians for your children and pets, leave specific gifts, specify healthcare wishes and note special requests. Includes Last Will & Testament, HIPAA Authorization, Living Will and Power of Attorney documents.
Trust is the most comprehensive document. It includes everything that might be in a will, but also enables your estate and beneficiaries to avoid probate court. A trust also gives you the ability to either transfer your assets directly to your named beneficiaries, or into a specific trust. Includes Revocable Living Trust, Schedule of Assets, Last Will & Testament, HIPAA Authorization, Living Will, Power of Attorney and Trust Funding Guide documents.
All three documents can be completed online in just a few minutes. A copy of each document will be delivered to you and will remain stored online to allow for access and updating. You can update your documents an unlimited number of times within your first year.
All three documents also feature:
- Unlimited updates within the first year following document creation, no matter how significant the changes are. After that, an annual fee is required.
- Expert support via email and live chat, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm PST.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your Trust & Will document, or any other aspect of the service, you can request a full refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
- Bank level security to protect and encrypt all your transferred and stored information.
Trust & Will also believes that everyone should have access to affordable estate planning. As such, they’ve taken the “1% Pledge,” giving back 1% of their revenue to organizations that support equal access to affordable estate planning documents.
Trust & Will Pricing
|Nominate child guardians||X||X||X|
|Nominate pet guardians||X||X|
|Decide who will handle your affairs||X||X|
|Leave specific gifts||X||X|
|Exclude people from your property||X||X|
|Specify final arrangements||X||X|
|Note special requests||X||X|
|List health care wishes||X||X|
|Designate health care agents||X||X|
|Grant access to medical records||X||X|
|Add conditions to distributions||X|
|Avoid probate court||X|
According to Trust & Will, the typical will from an attorney costs $400. As you can see in the table above, this DIY site will charge less than a quarter of that.
Trust & Will provides legal forms and information to help you create guardian, will and trust documents. It’s a quick and easy service with competitive rates and a money-back guarantee. We feel Trust & Will is an excellent fit for three types of people:
- Customers who are only seeking guardianship for their children with little personal possessions or financial assets.
- Customers with small and relatively simple estates. This includes the average person who owns a home, personal possessions and conventional assets like retirement and brokerage investments.
- Customers who have a life insurance policy with Haven Life get a promo code for a free will with Trust & Will.
For those with a complicated family or financial situation, you’ll want to consider using an attorney who can handle more detailed documents.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers