Olive mechanic breakdown insurance and vehicle service contracts are the easiest way to protect your vehicle from breakdowns. Get a quote within 60 seconds, purchase a package within your budget, and manage everything online. Keep reading for everything you need to know about Olive.
Olive is an extended car warranty service that protects you from the high costs of mechanical breakdowns with mechanical breakdown insurance (MBI) for California residents and vehicle service contracts (VSC) for the rest of the United States. While auto insurance will cover repairs when your car is in an accident, Olive covers your vehicle in the event of a mechanical issue, including both labor and parts costs.
An unexpected major engine or transmission repair can set you back hundreds even thousands of dollars. If you’re not prepared to hand over a big chunk of change in one shot, Olive could be the perfect solution for you. It provides:
- Protection from a wide range of mechanical repairs.
- Touch-free quotes and policy management with no high-pressure salespeople to deal with.
- Manageable monthly payments.
- Immediate coverage with no waiting period.
- A simple claims process online or over the phone.
There are no yearly mileage restrictions. Whether you sign up with 35,000 miles or up to 140,000 miles on your vehicle, your covered all the way up to 185,000 no matter how many miles you drive annually. We also like that you get to:
- Choose your deductible. The higher it is, the lower your premiums, and vice versa.
- Choose your preferred repair shop. You’re not restricted to a list of partner mechanics.
- Pay only one deductible per visit. When you take your car in, additional repairs may be required. That’s all covered with one deductible.
Plus, you can cancel your coverage at anytime.
Olive Plans & Pricing
Olive offers three different coverage plans: Powertrain, Powertrain Plus and Complete Care. Pricing varies by car and mileage, but generally go from $30 to $80 per month. You get to pick your deductible based on how much you want your monthly payment to be.
Olive Powertrain Plan
The Olive Powertrain Plan covers your drive-train wherever you travel, including every lubricated part of your transmission and engine, as well as other expensive repairs like your thermostat and water and oil pumps. Even your factory turbocharge is covered.
Olive Powertrain Plus Plan
As you might guess, the Olive Powertrain Plus Plan carries all the benefits of the Olive Powertrain Plan and then some. It covers power steering, front suspension, brakes and air conditioning components.
Olive Complete Care Plan
The Olive Complete Care Plan is so comprehensive, it’s easier to list what’s NOT included. Just about everything is covered except tires, windshield wipers and other wear-and-tear items.
Olive covers vehicles up to 140,000 miles to start. There is no inspection required to activate an Olive policy. Unfortunately, pre-existing conditions – whether known or not known – are not covered.
Olive offers mechanical breakdown insurance and vehicle service contracts with affordable monthly payments, no waiting period, and unlimited yearly mileage for the length of your term. There’s no extended car warranty on the market that can match that.
You might also be interested in Way.com. They provide everything your car needs – parking, auto insurance and car wash – in one app.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers