EquitySet’s (equityset.com) mission is to provide independent, unbiased stock research to individual investors. It covers over 3,000 major exchange-traded securities and offers key financial data and metrics. The platform has the ability to track and arrange stocks in watchlists, compare stocks side-by-side, and covers market trends. For everything you need to know about EquitySet, keep reading.
EquitySet is a simple stock rating platform for individual investors. Its minimal and clean interface is in stark contrast to the news-rich and data-heavy Morningstar. That’s because all you get is pure data – no stock picks, no news, and no gossip.
With EquitySet, expect independent, unbiased stock analysis from a “normal” set of individuals who share their thoughts on quantitative modeling paired with qualitative factors, which they believe can help provide an excellent second opinion. The platform lets you take the data you need, align your odds of success and make good investing decisions.
EquitySet Plans & Pricing
Equityset offers a free plan. You don’t have to put down a credit card to sign up, join or continue being a member. But if you want more robust features, you’ll want to upgrade to a premium account.
Premium access gives you unlimited and unrestricted access to ratings and fair values for the entire universe of stocks (and soon to be ETFs). You’ll get historic data and unique insights on:
- Dividends. Access a 5-year history of dividends, complete with consistency metrics and tools in order to determine whether or not a dividend stock is right for you.
- Financials. Access a 4-year history and most recent 4 quarters of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow metrics and comparisons.
- Earnings. Access comparisons for the last 4 years and 4 quarters of earnings, as well as price performance and assessments.
Premium members also receive new features and beta releases first, with an exclusive line directly to EquitySet to provide feedback.
Premium membership is $20/month with a seven-day free trial (credit card required).
EquitySet is designed to let you quickly and easily find stocks you might be interested in, and for you to get a holistic idea of facts and figures in relation to valuation. If that sounds like something you’re interested in, we suggest signing up for a free EquitySet account before considering the Premium version.
If you’re looking for a platform that gets you from company gossip to stop loss execution on a trade, you’ll want to consider services from The Motley Fool instead.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers