Morningstar is an investment research service, and they’re welcoming new Premium members with a free trial for 14 days and up to $100 in savings.
The company’s claim-to-fame lies in their ratings on mutual funds, and with Morningstar Premium ($199/year), you can take advantage of their insights and analyses to help improve your investment performance. For stock picks and advice, you may want to consider services from The Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha.
Let’s take a closer look at Morningstar, so you can decide if the Premium subscription is worth it for you.
Morningstar Premium 14-Day Free Trial + Save Up To $100
Get a 14-day free trial and up to $100 off Morningstar Premium.
|PREMIUM 1 YEAR||PREMIUM 2 YEARS||PREMIUM 3 YEARS|
|Regular Price: $199||Regular Price: $349||Regular Price $449|
|Offer: $30 off||Offer: $70 off||Offer: $100 off|
|Price with Offer: $169|
|Price with Offer: $279|
|Price with Offer: $349|
The trial is a great way to use the service, evaluate your investments and decide whether you’re getting enough value to justify paying for the subscription.
Morningstar is one of the most influential investment research firms out there. They monitor the markets to help you find new investments and provide tools and support as you build out your portfolios. It features:
- Continuous and unbiased assessments and reports on thousands of securities.
- Morningstar’s best mutual fund, stock and ETF picks with pre-screened lists by investment type and financial goals.
- A portfolio manager with personalized reports and ratings to track your investments, evaluate your strategy and create watch lists of potential opportunities.
- A snapshot of your portfolio’s basic characteristics with Instant X-ray to evaluate your asset allocation as well as sector weightings. Premium members enjoy a thorough analysis with 12 tools to help ensure a diversified portfolio.
- Screeners to sort thousands of investments in seconds. Premium members can filter against Morningstar ratings and choose from exclusive screeners for the day’s best stock, mutual funds and ETFs investment opportunities.
- An extensive library of articles by Morningstar’s specialists to provide insight and personal finance expertise.
If you have assets over $100,000 in your investment portfolio, you’ll have a one-on-one financial review with a Personal Capital advisor and access to free Personal Capital tools to manage and track your investments. This offer is only available to Morningstar members, so you’ll have to sign up for an account before you can schedule your one-on-one meeting.
Morningstar Plans & Pricing
With Premium membership, you’ll have access to detailed information on various investment types, including analyst reports and top investment picks. The Portfolio Manager, Portfolio X-Ray and Screeners are all more robust with a Premium subscription.
Morningstar is an excellent resource and tool for self-directed, mutual fund investors, especially if you like to see the big picture and want to ensure a balanced portfolio. The Premium membership could be worthwhile if you manage your own investments and do in-depth research on mutual funds. You can try the premium version free for 14 days and test the full array of features before committing to it.
That said, Morningstar mostly focuses on mutual funds. If you’re looking for stock advice, picks and analysis, check out Motley Fool Stock Advisor. It’s available now for $99 a year (normally $199) with a 30-day 100% refund period.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Bank Of America Advantage Banking||$100 Bonus Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank||$500 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$150/$200 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Motley Fool||Stock Advisor Discount||Review|