This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get 30% off, up to $15, when you use your Citi ThankYou Points at Amazon.com.
Update 11/7/2022: This deal is back until 12/31/2022. You can save up to $15 and up to 30%.
About The Offer
Citi cardholders can now get a new deal from Amazon.
You can save up to $15 on Amazon purchases if you qualify. The offer is only good for things that Amazon sells directly. But it looks like most people, especially Prime members, can use it. Check out the link below and see if you’re eligible on the promotion page.
>>More about Citi ThankYou Points at Amazon
When you shop with Citi ThankYou Points, you can get 30% off eligible purchases. Before making a purchase, you must activate the offer. Maximum discount $10.
- Click on the “Activate promotion” button on the promotion page
- Shop eligible products. You’ll be able to apply this promotion to multiple purchases, up to a total discount of $15.
- Use at least 1 Citi ThankYou Point at checkout.
- Discount will be automatically applied on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com.
- The promotion will end at —, or when the cumulative value of redeemed transactions reaches —, whichever is earlier. Any discount that was added to an active shopping cart prior to this time, will expire concurrently.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is —. Limit one promotion per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com.
- Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each item in your order. If any of the items in your order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchase will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits.
This is a simple way to save money on Amazon purchases. To get the discount, you only need one ThankYou point. Just click the link above, and if you qualify, you should see the offer.
If you’re not eligible, you’ll see a message that says, “Sorry, you’re not eligible for this offer right now.”
Here’s a list of the best deals for Amazon purchases:
- Amazon Prime Savings Deal: Get $5 Off a $50 Amazon eGift Card – Valid March 27 to April 9
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off For Discover Cardholders Paying With Rewards – Ends 6/2/23
- Amazon Deal: 20% Off Select Purchases For Prime Members
- Amazon Deal: Get $10 Off With a Citi Card Using Promo Code CITICARD10 – Ends 5/31/23
- Amazon Freebie: Get 3 Months of Audible for FREE – Ends 2/20/23
- Amazon Business Deal: Current Promo Codes (30% Off, Up To $100) – Ends 2/19/23
- Amazon Prime: 20% Off (Up to $100) Select Private Brands Everyday Essential Items
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off (Max $10) When Using 1 AmEx Membership Rewards Point [Targeted] – Ends 6/30/23
- Amazon Deal: Get $10 Off At Amazon When You Make Discover Your Default Card – Ends 6/2/23
- Best of Amazon Prime Gaming: Get Free Games, Free In-Game Content, Free Subscriptions
- Freebie From Amazon Prime: Grubhub+ 1 Year Membership ($9.99 Value)
- Amazon: Up to $15 Off with 1 Discover Point [Targeted]
- Amazon Deal: Gift Card Promo/Coupon Codes
- Amazon Deal: $12 Pickup Discount with Promo Code
- Amazon Deal: 20% Discount On Many Amazon Brand Purchases For Prime Members – Limited Time Offer
- Amazon Deal: Amazon Prime No Rush Rewards Increased Up to $4 – Ends 3/1/23
- Amazon Deal: Get $25 Off at Amazon with a Citi Card Using Promo Codes CITI2022 & 22CITI10
- Amazon Deal: Get 2 Free Months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited
See this other Citicard deal at Amazon
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply