Although this promotion appears to be accessible to the majority, it is recommended to confirm eligibility through the provided link. While specific offers may differ for each account, I have observed a remarkable discount of 50%, with a maximum savings of $20.
To get this promotion, utilize your US Bank rewards, and remember that the discount should be applicable even for third-party gift cards available on Amazon.
- Update 9/14.2023: The offer is back but at 40% off rather than 50%. Target, YMMV.
- Update 6/23/2023: Offer available again. Check the link below to see if you’re eligible.
About The Offer
Enjoy a discount of 40% on qualifying purchases by utilizing your US Bank Rewards for payment. You can save up to $20 with this limited-time offer.
The 50% savings will be applied at the final checkout page, provided that the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.
Here’s how the program works:
- Link your rewards eligible U.S. Bank credit card in Shop with Points
- Shop millions of items at Amazon.com. Select and add to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select U.S. Bank Rewards as your payment method. You can choose to use your credit card rewards to cover all or a portion of your charge.
- Review and place your order. The rewards points that are applied to your order will be converted to dollars and deducted from your checkout total in the “Order Summary” box.
When you spend $25 or more on Amazon, shipping is free. If you have Amazon Prime, you can also get free one-day shipping on most things that Amazon sells directly. If you are a student or have an SNAP EBT or Medicaid card, you can save money on a Prime membership. You can also sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST CREDIT CARD SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Which U.S. Bank credit cards are eligible for Shop with Points?
Personal credit cards:
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select Rewards Visa® Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
- U.S. Bank Cash Rewards Visa® Card
- U.S. Bank Perks+ Visa® Platinum Card
Business credit cards:
- U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa® Business Card
- U.S. Bank Select Rewards Visa® Business Card
- State Farm® Premier Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- State Farm® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- State Farm® Business Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- AAA Cashback Visa Signature® Card
- ADA® Business Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- ADA® Visa Signature® Card
By participating in the Amazon.com Shop with Points program (“SWP”) using points or cash you earned with your U.S. Bank Card (“U.S. Bank Rewards”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions, the Amazon.com Conditions of Use linked at the end of these Terms and Conditions and the U.S. Bank Rewards Program Rules that were provided to you when your U.S. Bank Card was opened and as updated from time to time according to the terms of your U.S. Bank Card account. Please review them carefully, together with the Amazon.com Privacy Notice, to understand Amazon.com’s practices and the rules applicable to your use of SWP with your U.S. Bank Rewards Account.
To use your U.S. Bank Rewards to purchase eligible items at Amazon.com (the “Amazon Site”), your U.S. Bank credit card that earns U.S. Bank Rewards (“U.S. Bank Card” and its associated U.S. Bank Rewards account, the “U.S. Bank Rewards Account”) must be linked to your Amazon Site account through the SWP enrollment process (please refer to the question “How do I enroll my U.S. Bank Rewards Account in Shop with Points?” in the FAQ section to better understand the process). Amazon and/or U.S. Bank reserves the right to restrict your use of SWP or to un-enroll your U.S. Bank Rewards Account by de-linking it from your Amazon Site account at any time in Amazon or U.S. Bank’s sole discretion, including when misuse or fraud is suspected.
You agree that Amazon.com Services LLC and its affiliates and/or service providers (collectively, “Amazon”) may share with U.S. Bank, its affiliates and/or service providers (collectively, “U.S. Bank”) certain information that you have provided or will provide to Amazon, in each case for the limited purposes of validating your eligibility to participate in SWP, linking your Amazon Site account to your U.S. Bank Rewards Account, and/or, once enrolled, facilitating your participation in SWP through redemption of your U.S. Bank Rewards, including processing payments for purchases on the Amazon Site made with U.S. Bank Rewards. You further agree that U.S. Bank may share with Amazon certain information that you have provided or will provide to U.S. Bank and/or information regarding your U.S. Bank Rewards balance, in each case for the limited purposes of validating your eligibility to participate in SWP and processing any purchases you choose to make by redeeming your U.S. Bank Rewards. Neither Amazon nor U.S. Bank will use information provided to it by the other party in support of SWP for any purpose other than as expressly set forth in this paragraph.
Certain products listed on the Amazon Site are not eligible for purchase using U.S. Bank Rewards, and these items may change at any time. For a list of ineligible products, please see the Shop with Points help page linked at the end of these Terms and Conditions. Following enrollment in SWP, during the checkout process for purchases of eligible items on the Amazon Site, you will be presented with the number of your available U.S. Bank Rewards and the total value of such U.S. Bank Rewards (either points or cash) that you can apply towards the total cost (including taxes and shipping, as applicable) of the items being purchased. The redemption value of U.S. Bank Rewards through SWP is subject to change from time to time at the discretion of U.S. Bank, subject to the terms and conditions of your U.S. Bank Rewards Account and applicable law. Your available U.S. Bank Rewards may be used to pay for all or a portion of your eligible purchases on the Amazon Site. If you pay for only a portion of an eligible purchase using U.S. Bank Rewards, then the balance must be paid using your U.S. Bank Card or an Amazon.com Gift Card. U.S. Bank will adjust your rewards balance at the time of purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have enough U.S. Bank Rewards in your U.S. Bank Rewards Account at the time that you wish to redeem your U.S. Bank Rewards. If you do not have enough U.S. Bank Rewards remaining in your U.S. Bank Rewards Account at the time they are to be redeemed, you can still complete the purchase by paying the outstanding balance with your U.S. Bank Card or an Amazon.com Gift Card. There is no fee to redeem your U.S. Bank Rewards on the Amazon Site. U.S. Bank Rewards may not be combined with points or cash or other rewards earned from other rewards programs, or with other credit or debit cards, to make purchases using SWP.
Returns are subject to Amazon’s returns policy. If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your U.S. Bank Card first if you used your U.S. Bank Card or a credit on your Amazon account first if you used a Amazon.com Gift Card, followed by U.S. Bank Rewards. If a refund of your U.S. Bank Rewards cannot be processed by U.S. Bank for reasons including but not limited to (a) closure of your U.S. Bank Card account, (b) closure of your U.S. Bank Rewards Account, or (c) conversion of your U.S. Bank Card to a non-reward U.S. Bank Card account, Amazon will issue an Amazon.com Gift Card to you for an amount equal to the value of the U.S. Bank Rewards used towards your purchase.
Please note: if your eligible U.S. Bank Rewards Account is linked to an Amazon Site account that is not your own (such as an additional cardholder), or you allow others to access your Amazon Site account where you have linked a U.S. Bank Rewards Account, your U.S. Bank Rewards balance and associated total redemption value will be displayed and available for their use.
Earn cash back by using a shopping portal at your favorite merchants. Popular ones include Rakuten, TopCashback and RebatesMe. They all have sign up bonuses also. See more cash back shopping services here.
Here are more of the best Amazon deals:
- Amazon Black Friday Deals 2023
- Best Amazon Deals: Save Up To 75% On Amazon Basics Products – Last Chance Items
- Best Amazon Deals: Up To 50% Off Coupons & Promo Code For November 2023
- Best Amazon Deals: Up To 80% Off Prime Member Coupons For November 2023
- Amazon Deal: $50 Off Amazon Fresh Order of $100 Promo Code FRESH50 FRESHSAVE50- Ends 12/31/23
- Best Amazon Deals: Up To 60% Holiday Deals 2023
- Best Amazon Deal: Get $50 Off At Amazon When You Pay With U.S. Bank Rewards
- Best Amazon Deals: Get Up To 60% Off With Amazon Daily Deals
- Amazon Deal: Up To 40% Off (Up To $60) When Using AmEx Membership Rewards Point
- Best Amazon Deals: Prime Members Get Up To 40% Off
- Best Amazon Deal: Prime Members Get 20% Discount When Spend $50
READ MORE: FIND MORE AMAZON DEALS AND PROMOTIONS HERE