This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
CIBM Bank is offering a $50 checking account referral offer. The referred customer must open a new checking account for both parties to earn the bonus.
Update 11/7/22: You can also earn a $450 bonus for opening a new account with CIBM Bank. See the details here.
CIBM Bank was established in 1921 and is headquartered in Champaign, Illinois. They have 11 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. Central Illinois Bank and Marine Bank are part of the CIBM Bank group. The websites for Central Illinois Bank and Marine Bank are now redirected to CIBM Bank’s page.
CIBM Bank Promotion(s)
CIBM Bank $50 Checking Referral Offer
- What you’ll get: $50 each
- Where it’s available: IN, IL, WI
- How to earn it:
- Complete the referral form found at the offer link and give it to people you want to refer.
- The referred customer must open a new CIBM Bank checking account for you both to earn the bonus.
- Referral bonuses are unlimited.
- When it expires: 12/31/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
High Performance Checking: $7 – Monthly service is waived if minimum monthly or average daily balance is maintained.
- The new account bonus is not available for existing CIBM Bank customers or those who have closed accounts within the past 6 months.
- The form must be presented in branch or referral source information must be included online at the time of account opening.
- A $50.00 bonus will be paid to the existing and referred customers’ accounts at the time of new account opening.
- Existing checking, savings or money market account must be open and have a positive balance in order to receive bonus payment.
- Referral bonuses are unlimited for referring customers.
- Bonus considered interest/income and reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT/MISC.
- Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 required.
- Accounts closed within 6 months of opening date, subject to a $25.00 early closing fee.
- Employees are not eligible.
- They reserve the right to amend or cancel any part of this offer at any time.