Central Illinois Bank’s webpage now redirects to CIBM Bank. See CIBM Bank’s offers here.
Find updated offers and promotions from Central Illinois Bank for their Checking and Savings accounts here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200 cash.
Central Illinois Bank is a part of CIBM Bank, which is a subsidiary of CIB Marine Bancshares, Inc. Central Illinois Bank operates in the central Illinois market with 7 branch locations. If you’re not an Illinois resident, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Top offers are available from Chase Bank, TD Bank, HSBC Bank, BBVA, Wells Fargo and more.
While not market-leading, Central Illinois Bank does offer rate specials for their Savings, Money Market and CD accounts from time to time. Compare their rates with the nation’s best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
$250 Checking Offer From Central Illinois Bank
Earn a $250 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from Central Illinois Bank. Direct deposit is required to earn the bonus.
- Bonus offer expires 4/12/2019
- Available in IL
- Acceleration Checking qualifies for the bonus
- Direct deposit is required to earn the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee of $75 if account is closed within 6 months.
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Open a new Acceleration Checking account.
- Customer must set up e-statements through online banking, establish a monthly direct deposit and perform 12 debit card purchases each month to “qualify” and receive tiered rates and ATM surcharge refunds up to $12.
- Cash bonus will be deposited into the account following the third statement cycle by the 10th of the month.
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly fees with this account.
- Limit one Acceleration Checking and Acceleration Savings account per primary social security number.
- Acceleration Checking: Minimum balance to open account $100.
- $250.00 bonus offer limited to new Acceleration Checking accounts opened between 2/18/19 and 4/12/19.
- To receive the bonus Acceleration Checking “qualifications” must be met the first two consecutive months after account opening.
- Cash bonus considered income and reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
With just 7 branch locations in Illinois, this offer has limited popularity. The offer requires more steps than the typical bank promotion. But, $250 is a good value bonus.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply