The Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card has an offer for 32,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this spending requirement). We value these points to be worth around $192. See our list for more hotel credit cards.
The Choice Privileges Visa Signature card gives you bonus points for Choice Hotels and everyday purchases. These points can then be used towards complimentary nights and other awards. You can also:
- Exchange for miles with partnered airline loyalty programs (see below)
- Trade for Amtrak Guest Rewards points
- Redeem for credit on 20+ cruise lines
You’ll also enjoy automatic Elite Gold status and all the perks that come with this membership.
But you’ll get the best value for your points by using them for stays at Choice Hotels. If you’re not a huge Choice Hotels fan, or you don’t stay at hotels often, then you’d be better off with a non-branded rewards card instead.
*The Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers