Catch.co is offering a $20 cash bonus on the first $100 you save with the benefits platform when you use a referral code. You can also starting earning $20 per qualified referral. Other referral promos here.
These days, work looks different. People are opting for more flexibility and freedom and ditching the traditional nine to five jobs. But that means opting out of benefits as well. That’s where Catch comes in. The benefits platform handles tax withholding, retirement and health insurance for people without benefits. You can set up and customize a plan based on what you need. And, it’s free.
Catch.co $20 Welcome Bonus
Get a $20 cash bonus when you save $100 with Catch. Here’s how:
- Register for Catch.co and use a referral code when you sign up for a free account.
- Link your bank account to save and withdraw funds.
- Set up automatic savings by going to Create Your Plan and choosing your savings goals.
- Set up a Time Off goal and add that to your savings plan.
- Set the amount of savings for your Time Off plan by adjusting the percentage. You can change or pause this at any time.
- Save your first $100. Your $20 bonus will then be deposited into your Time Off plan.
We don’t currently have a personal referral code to share. Readers are welcome to share your referral codes in the comments section below.
CatchPhrase Referral Program
When you refer a friend or family member, you can each earn $20 when you both withhold and save at least $100 from paychecks with Catch.
- To refer someone, copy your referral code on your home page or on the “refer a friend” page in your profile. The person you refer must use your code when they sign up in order for you both to receive the referral bonus.
- Any current, active Catch user, who has Autopilot enabled, who has saved at least $20 with Catch can share their referral code with a friend or family member who does not already have a Catch account.
- A successful referral occurs when a new user creates a Catch account for the first time, sets up their plan, and withholds at least $100 from paychecks.
- Once the person you refer saves $100 of income with Catch (and you also have $100 saved), you will each receive a $20 referral bonus in your Emergency Savings plan.
See their referral program details here.
In the current era of gig economy, Catch sells health insurance, retirement savings plans and tax withholding, offering a safety net for contractors, freelancers and anyone who is uncovered. The benefits platform covers:
- Health insurance. Compare plans and learn how much you can save through government subsidiaries, then secure your coverage in minutes.
- Tax withholding. Calculate your custom withholding rate, then easily set aside a portion of each paycheck using an FDIC-insured savings account.
- Retirement. Get the IRA and portfolio that suits your situation best. Even a small start can make a huge difference in the long run.
- Paid time off. Put away some money for vacation, sick days or unexpected slow times with work.
- Health savings. Plan in advance for regular co-pays or unexpected medical costs.
- Family leave. So you can plan ahead and spend time with the people that matter most.
With Catch, you’ll get:
- Custom plans. Build a plan your way, with only the benefits you need. Add to it, or pause withholding, at any time.
- Autopilot. Set aside some money from each paycheck, automatically. You’ll get a notification each time you get paid. If you turn off Autopilot, you’ll need to approve each transfer.
- Custom recommendations. Whether you got a great new gig or an unexpected emergency, Catch will guide you, for each step of your journey.
If you’re part of the gig economy, and you’re looking to close the benefits gap from being a nonsalaried employee, then Catch is a solid solution.