Based in Hong Kong and registered in the Cayman Islands, BitCoke is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a range of services, including a spot market, perpetual contracts, interest-earning options, advanced trading features, and more. The platform boasts a 24-hour trading volume of over $2.5 billion, according to CoinMarketCap. We’ll take a closer look at BitCoke and their current offers below.
|Buy Crypto w/Fiat||No|
|Derivatives & Futures||Yes|
|Customer Support||Email, Twitter, Telegram|
|U.S. Customers||Full access*|
*BitCoke does not require KYC verification, so U.S. customers have full access to the platform.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
BitCoke Up To $115 Coupon For New Users
After you sign up for a free account, you can access the offer for new users.
- Get a $10 signup coupon when you join the official Telegram community and follow BitCoke’s Twitter.
- Get up to a $10 – $100 coupon depending on your first deposit.
- Get a $5 Performance Reward when you link your account to a third-party trading App to display live performance.
Here’s our referral link if you’d like to use it to sign up (thanks in advance!)
20% Referral Commission Bonus
Earn a 20% bonus commission on your referrals’ trading fees when they use your unique referral link to register for a new BitCoke account.
BitCoke is a global crypto exchange that offers a simple spot market with over 50 tradable assets, as well as perpetual contracts with up to 125x leverage, interest-earning accounts, cloud mining, and an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) launchpad. Other features include:
- KYC verification is not required.
- COKE (native token) holders earn interest on assets, get trading fee discounts, have early access to ICOs, and can vote for which assets to add to the platform.
- “Fund accounts” where you can monitor your trades and investments in detail, so you don’t miss out on anything.
- Quanto swaps, allowing you to swap different crypto and crypto pairs while using one of the assets you hold as margin.
Plus, the company keeps your funds and your information safe with cold wallet storage, manual audits of withdrawals, and multiple authentications.
|Trading Fees||Makers: 0.02%, Takers: 0.04%|
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on the currency|
The maker trading fees above are reduced with higher 30-day trading volumes. The more you trade, the bigger the discount.
BitCoke is a cryptocurrency trading platform that provides a spot market, perpetual contracts, cloud mining, and more.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus