With the Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card, you will get a $200 online cash rewards bonus for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account (ways to meet this spending requirement). Compare this to other top card bonus offers here.
Consider the Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card if you would like a 2%-3% cash back rewards rate for grocery stores, wholesale clubs and a category of your choice.
It’s especially worthwhile if you’re a Preferred Rewards client, where being a loyal customer translates into attractive relationship bonuses.
Banks have gotten so competitive these days that they are all constantly vying for your business with bonus offers. Credit cards are a great way to earn bonuses. But, did you know you can also earn bonuses with checking and savings accounts?
*The Cash Rewards card is issued by Bank of America. BoA also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus