- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Bank & Trust Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Get new sign-up promotions and bonuses from Bank & Trust (AZ, CA, CO, IA, IL, KS, MO, MT, NM and WI residents) for new Checking and Savings accounts here.
All the independent community banks eligible for these bonuses are held by Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
You’ll find several state specific “Bank & Trust” and other institutions offering sign-up bonuses:
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ)
- Premier Valley Bank (CA)
- Citywide Banks (CO)
- First Community Bank (IA, IL)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL)
- Morrill & Janes Bank & Trust (KS, MO)
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)
Bank & Trust $200 Checking Account Bonus
This $200 Checking bonus is available for several state specific locations. Direct deposit is a requirement for the offer.
- This $200 bonus offer is set to expire on 04/30/2018
- Offer is available in AZ, CA, CO, IA, IL, KS, MO, MT, NM and WI
- Direct deposit is a requirement for the bonus
- Application will trigger Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly Service Fees can be waived
- If you close your account within 90 days of opening, you’ll be charged a $25 termination fee and forfeit the bonus
- Offer Links:
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- A $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening and a $170 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Direct deposit must be new to the bank and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- Bonuses will be paid within 90 calendar days after account is opened.
- $200 bonus offer is not available to existing consumer checking customers or those who had accounts open on or before December 31, 2017.
- Bonuses only apply when opening a new consumer checking account during the promotional bonus period.
- The promotional bonus period is 01/22/2018-04/30/2018.
- If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, they will deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Closing the account will negate any unearned bonuses.
- All bonus dollars will be paid to the newly opened checking account.
- If multiple checking accounts are opened during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction or combination with any other offer.
- Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
Also See These Top Bank Bonuses:
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account Earns 1.75% APY
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (March 2018)
- Bank Of America $300 Personal Checking & $2500 Business Checking Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Bonuses & Promotions For Checking, Savings And More
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses