UPDATE: The welcome bonus appears to be no longer available.
The Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard from Bank of America has 20,000 bonus points as an introductory offer. I value these 20k points at around $500. With a $79 annual fee, this bonus will cover the card’s cost for 6 years. Compare with other top card bonuses here.
Frequent Amtrak guests will find good value in the Amtrak Guest Rewards card. Besides the welcome bonus, it offers various one-off travel perks upon signing up including a companion coupon, a one-class upgrade, and a single-visit pass to Amtrak clubs and lounges. Take a travel companion with you on your Amtrak journey for free. On a one-way journey or roundtrip. This could potentially save you over $100 and more than negates the card’s annual fee.
Ongoing rewards for this card include 3x points for purchases on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases, 2x points on other qualifying travel, and 1x on all other purchases. Plus, get a 20% point rebate when you book Amtrak award travel.
But if you don’t travel often by train, this co-branded card won’t make much sense. Opt for a general travel rewards card instead.
*Amtrak Guest Rewards Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. BoA also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus