This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spend $599 or more and get $120 back at Dell with this offer for American Express cardholders. This one is targeted so YMMV.
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that could save you $120 on your next online purchase at Dell. This offer is on both personal and business Amex credit cards. Read on to learn more about the deal.
- Update 3/1/2023: The offer is back and now valid through 9/1/2023.
- Update 12/1/2022: The more widely available spend $200 get $40 back is available again.
About The Offer
Spend at least $599 on one or more purchases at Dell.com with your enrolled eligible Card by
January 15, 2023 September 1, 2023, and you’ll get a one-time $120 statement credit.
>>No offer link (check your AmEx cards)
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Healthcare, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
About AmEx Offers
AmEx Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one AmEx Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more AmEx Offers.
A good deal if you plan to buy anything from Dell. It’s even better if you have an Amex Business Platinum card with a $200 Dell credit every two years.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply