Air Tahiti Nui is the flag carrier of French Polynesia and is based in Papeete, Tahiti. The airline is not part of any alliance. Air Tahiti Nui serves five destinations internationally, including Los Angeles.
See our list of the best credit card bonuses here.
Club Tiare is the airline’s frequent flyer program. As a member, you’ll earn miles for every flight with Air Tahiti Nui and any of its partners. Redeem miles for Air Tahiti Nui flights, as well as upgrades, excess baggage and hotel services. We’ll get into all the best ways to earn and burn Club Tiare Miles below.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
|U.S. Destinations||Los Angeles|
|U.S. Credit Cards||None for U.S. residents|
|Redemption Options||Flights (Air Tahiti Nui only), upgrades, excess baggage, hotel services|
Club Tiare Elite Status
Club Tiare has three elite tiers: Tahia, Silver and Gold. To move up tiers, you must collect a certain amount of Tier Miles within a 12-month period.
Once you unlock an elite tier, you have that status for the next 12 months, and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
|Priority check-in counter||–||Yes||Yes|
|One extra baggage allowance||–||Yes||Yes|
|Priority baggage handling||–||–||Yes|
|Lounge access||–||–||Yes + 1|
|Dedicated phone number||–||Yes||Yes|
Earning Club Tiare Miles
Compared to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, Delta SkyMiles and other frequent flyer programs based in the United States, earning Club Tiare Miles is not an easy task for Americans. Especially since Air Tahiti Nui does not have any credit card or hotel transfer partners.
In fact, the only way for Americans to earn Club Tiare Miles is to fly with Air Tahiti Nui and the following partner airlines:
You can also earn Club Tiare Miles by staying with partner hotels:
- South Pacific Management Hotels
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea
- Sky City Hotel Auckland
- Sky City GRAND Auckland
There are more opportunities to earn Club Tiare Miles, but they’re not as relevant to those living in the United States.
Redeeming Club Tiare Miles
Most Club Tiare members use their miles for award flights with Air Tahiti Nui. Please note, you cannot redeem miles on flights with partner airlines.
You can also trade in your Club Tiare Miles for:
- Upgrades and excess baggage
- Services at select hotels
- Gift awards to family and friends
If you’re short on miles for a particular award, Club Tiare does offer miles for purchase.
Club Tiare Miles Expiration
Club Tiare Miles are valid for 24 months after your last travel, so make sure you fly with Air Tahiti Nui or any of their partners more often that once every two years.
Club Tiare Tips & Tricks
Award booking quirks. Before you book your award flight, keep in mind the following:
- All flight awards are one-way. Simply multiply by 2 for roundtrip awards.
- Award tickets are valid 12 months from the date of issuance.
- Flights are open 11 months in advance with no blackout dates.
- High-season flights have limited availability.
Promotions. Check the Club Tiare News page to stay up to date with promotions and news.
Club Tiare provides extremely limited ways to earn and burn miles. We suggest joining the Air Tahiti Nui loyalty program only if you frequently travel within or to French Polynesia. If that’s not you, you’ll want to consider another frequent flyer program.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus