Air Academy Federal Credit Union (aafcu.com) promotions and bonus offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
The credit union was established in 1955 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. They have 8 locations throughout Colorado.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Air Academy Federal CU $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 each for referring member and new member.
- Open to all active and retired military plus employees, students & families in 10 local school districts.
- Eligible groups listed here (PDF file).
- Can also become a member by donating any amount to the Air Force Academy Athletics
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Kasasa checking account
- New member to complete the following requirements:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and clear
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- When it expires: None listed.
Waive The Monthly Fee
Checking accounts at AAFCU has no monthly fees.
- To qualify for the Referral Rewards program, existing Air Academy Federal Credit Union members must be at least 18 years of age and be a member in good standing.
- Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate family are not eligible to receive referral rewards.
- The new referred member must be a new member over the age of 18 that opens a new membership with a Kasasa checking account.
- Each new referred member must be eligible for membership.
- The referral code must be applied to the referred person’s new membership when the new Kasasa checking account is opened.
- The member’s custom referral code will expire 30 days after issued.
- The number of referrals an existing member provides is not limited.
- The existing member and the new referred member will be paid $100.00 each for the new membership referral after the new membership checking account has completed the monthly qualifications for the first 3 consecutive months. Both parties will be notified by email of successful completion of requirements.
- The $100.00 referral payments are made within 3 business days of program requirements being met and will automatically be deposited into their primary savings account (S1).
- The $100.00 referral payment will be paid to the primary member listed on the existing member account and the primary member listed on the new referred member account.
- Joint account holders must have a separate membership share account to be eligible for the promotion.
- Any existing member referring 6 or more members whose new referred member qualifies, or any combination of winnings and referred members within the calendar year totaling $600.00 and above will be issued a 1099MISC form for tax purposes.
- The new referred member, upon receiving the $100.00 referral payment, will be issued a 1099INT form for tax purposes.
- The existing member and new referred member are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the recipient.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Referral Rewards program offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions, additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
- Kasasa is a trademark of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. AAFCU is a registered trademark of Air Academy Federal Credit Union.
Last year the CU offered a $200 bonus for a new checking account without a direct deposit requirement. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
[Expired] Air Academy Federal CU $200 Checking Bonus
Earn a $200 Checking bonus with this offer from Air Academy FCU.
- Bonus offer expires 9/30/19
- Open to employees, families and students in 10 local school districts, all active and retired military, and more than 200 select businesses.
- Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Tunes, Kasasa Saver accounts are eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee of $10 if account closed in 6 months of opening
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- AAFCU will pay $50 for each debit card purchase (up to a maximum of 4) made within 30 days of account opening for a total possible reward of $200.
No monthly fees with the Kasasa Checking accounts
- Receive up to a $200 bonus when you open a Kasasa checking account with opening deposit of $200.
- Bonus of $50 paid per AAFCU debit card purchase, up to a max of 4 purchases, made within 30 days of account opening.
- Bonus paid within 1 business day from date qualifying purchase(s) posts and clears account.
- Offer valid on personal accounts only and limited to 1 account per member.
- Bonus considered taxable income.
- Must mention offer at time of account opening for bonus eligibility.
- Offer not valid for current AAFCU Kasasa account holders or member with accounts closed within the past 180 days.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Membership requirements apply; over 250 ways to join.
- Restrictions and requirements apply.
Requirements are quite easy for this offer. Worth a look if you meet the membership requirements to join Air Academy FCU. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers