This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from MIDFLORIDA Credit Union (midflorida.com) can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $300.
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union has around 50 locations throughout Florida.
I’ll review the current offers below.
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Earn a $200 Checking bonus with this offer from MIDFLORIDA Credit Union. Direct deposit will be required for the offer.
- Bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Available in FL
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Monthly fees: None
Waive The Monthly Fee
No monthly fee with the Free Checking account.
- A $5 deposit is required for membership with MIDFLORIDA.
- Credit approval required.
- Offer valid as of June 1, 2018 and may be cancelled without notice.
- Anyone who has held a checking account with MIDFLORIDA in the past year will not qualify for the $200 incentive.
- In addition to opening a new Free Checking account, you must accept and open online banking, online bill payment, eStatement, eNotice, direct deposit (cumulative $500 which must post within 45 days of account opening) and a debit card, you must also apply and be approved for a consumer loan.
- The $200 will be deposited to new Free Checking account after the qualifications have been met and will be reported to the IRS.
- Minimum to open Free Checking is $50.
- Other checking products may qualify with restrictions.
- See associate for details regarding terms and fees.
- Freedom Banking accounts do not qualify for $200 incentive.
- To get the $200 incentive with a Debit Card Banking account, you must receive approval on a loan/credit card, complete 5 debit card purchase transactions and sign up for direct deposit (cumulative $250 for 21 & under, cumulative $500 for 22 & over) which must post within the first 45 days.
- If you are 21 & under and cannot fulfill the direct deposit requirement, you can qualify for a lesser incentive of $25 by completing 5 debit card purchase transactions within 45 days.
Not a very good offer at all. You have to meet requirements for the Checking account AND either a loan or credit card offer, to get the bonus. Look at the promos from Chase Bank, TD Bank, Aspiration and more here.