Travel always carries a degree of uncertainty. You might lose your luggage, get sick, or you can’t get to your destination because of a hurricane. Whatever the case might be, travel insurance provides a safety net so you can go on your trip in confidence.
Like auto, home and life insurance, there are many different policies available from many different providers. The “right” plan depends on your trip and your particular circumstances. AARDY makes the whole process quick and easy by allowing you to enter your information once to pull multiple plans and quotes in a comparison-friendly format. For more on AARDY and all its features, keep reading.
AARDY is the #1 travel insurance marketplace in the United States. The platform lets you compare different quotes to save on your trip insurance. You’ll also find trip protection reviews and ratings to help you decide on the best plan.
AARDY’s mission is to get the coverage that you need, at the price you can afford. Here’s how it works:
- Share information about yourself and your trip.
- AARDY provides policies and rates from all partner insurers, so you can easily compare and filter your preferences.
- Choose the policy that fits your needs and your budget.
Features include 30+ insurance plans from six providers, great customer reviews on Trustpilot (94% of 4,900 reviews are five stars), and a learning center.
Insurance partners include AIG Travel Guard, IMG, John Hancock, Seven Corners, Travel Insured and Trawick International.
AARDY does not charge any fees for its service. Of course, you will have to pay the provider for the trip insurance plan that you sign up for.
Unpredictability is one of the great things about travel, but travel insurance shouldn’t hold any hidden surprises. Take the time to understand your different options, and AARDY will help you do just that.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers