Buy a 6-month membership to Sanctifly and get a $50 statement credit with this offer. Check your Chase Offers in your Chase account for this offer.
- Update 9/21/23: The offer is available again. Check your Chase account for this offer.
Get access to 3500+ lounges, wellness, relaxation and fitness facilities at 175 airports around the world. Change the way you use your airport downtime forever.
Get a 6-month Sanctifly subscription with 125 Sanctifly Points for $50.00. Activate the reward on your Chase card, pay today and get a $50 statement credit for the first 6 months of your subscription.
>>Offer link (find the offer in the Chase Offers section of your Chase account and activate it)
Offer terms and conditions
- Memberships are billed on a 6-month subscription. Every 6 months you will be billed $50 and 125 Sanctifly points will be added to your account.
- Offer applies to new members only.
- Cancel at any time. No refunds on previous memberships.
- Customers must sign up for the Sanctifly membership using the card presented with the Chase Offer.
- Upon purchase, you will receive login details for the initial membership within 24 hours.
- Each membership offer is unique and only valid once. The offer is non-transferable. Any incorrect use will result in the immediate cancellation of membership.
- Because the initial $50 is automatically refunded as a statement credit, the Sanctifly 30-day refund guarantee does not apply to this first payment. There are no refunds for this first payment.
- Membership is subject to Sanctifly standard terms of membership.
- Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer expires 12/31/2022. Offer valid one time only. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
About Chase Offers
Chase credit cards and Chase debit cards can be used to get Chase Offers. When you use your eligible Chase card at a store that takes part in these offers, you usually get cash back.
You can see what offers you have on the Chase app or in your online account. Chase Offers could be available for targeted accounts, so not everyone will be able to take advantage of every offer.
You’ll have to add each offer you see in your account to activate it. The best thing to do is to just add all the offers you see. U.S. Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, and PNC customers usually get the same offers.
More Chase Offers deals here.
At the offer link above, it says you can get a free $50 credit, but in the Chase Offers section, it sounds like you’d have to activate the Chase Offer to get the $50 credit. To be safe, activate the Chase Offer in your Chase account.
Keep in mind that being a member does not give you free access to the lounge. It lets you use their points system as a way to pay for access. You do get 125 points when you sign up, so you should be able to try out a gym or lounge for free at least once.