- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- WaterStone Bank Bonuses
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Find updated sign-up bonuses and other promotions from WaterStone Bank here.
Established in 1921 and headquartered in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, WaterStone Bank has around 13 locations throughout the state. If you’re not a Wisconsin resident, use our Bank Bonuses page for more offers.
WaterStone bank offers all the traditional deposit accounts, with Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. Compare their rates to the best nationwide using our guides: Savings Rates | CD Rates.
We’ll review the current promotions below.
WaterStone Bank $250 Checking Bonus
This $250 bonus requires quite a few steps, but it could be just the type of account you’re looking for if you live in Wisconsin.
- $250 bonus link #1 expires 02/28/2018
- $250 bonus link #2 expires 05/31/2018
- Offer available in Wisconsin only
- Direct Deposit is optional but required for the maximum bonus
- No monthly fees with account
- There’s an early account termination fee of $30 if account is closed within 90 days
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Open a new free Checking account either online or at any WaterStone Bank branch and receive a maximum $250 in bonuses ($256 technically) by doing the following:
- Have a qualifying Direct Deposit of $200 or more within 90 days of account opening for a $50 bonus
- Get a $3 bonus per month when you’re enrolled in eStatements (maximum of $36 for 1 year)
- Get a $1 bonus per Checkcard transaction over $10 (10 per month for 12 months maximum)
- Get a $50 bonus when you pay 3 bills of at least $50 to each payee for 3 consecutive months within 6 months of account opening
- You’ll also receive 1,000 Scorecard points when you enroll in the ScoreCard program
- All bonus offers require a new WaterStone Bank SSB (WSB) Free Checking account to be opened by 1/31/2018 and requires account to be open and active for the entire statement cycle* in order to qualify for that statement cycle’s* bonus.
- Free Checking account requires $100 minimum balance to open the account and does not pay interest.
- Offer(s) applies to new checking account customers only and does not apply to individuals that closed a WSB checking account within the past 180 calendar days.
- Offer is redeemable at any branch location, cannot be combined with other offers, is limited to one per customer and is not valid to individuals that received an incentive under another offer since 2010.
- Employees and agents of WaterStone Bank SSB, its respective affiliates and subsidiaries and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible.
- Account must be open and active for 90 calendar days, or a $30.00 closing fee may be assessed at account closing.
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 form may be issued at yearend for recipients of bonuses.
- Other checking options are available for this offer, ask us for more details.
- See Account Disclosure for more information.
- $50 Automatic Deposit bonus offer requires a $200 minimum automatic deposit of payroll or government benefits to be received within 90 calendar days of account opening.
- Bonus will be credited to the new checking account on the first statement cycle* after the direct deposit is received.
- E-Statements bonus offer requires enrollment in WaterStone Bank SSB’s Consumer Internet Banking and consent to receive e-statements to qualify to receive $3 recurring bonus.
- $3 bonus will be credited to the new checking account on a recurring basis on the last day of the statement cycle* provided you continue to be enrolled to receive e-statements.
- The new account will be monitored for a period of 12 months from account opening for continued enrollment in e-statements.
- $3 recurring bonus is capped to a maximum of $36.
- CheckCard $1 reward requires a CheckCard purchase of at least $10 or more that has posted and settled to the new checking account each statement cycle (ATM transactions do not qualify).
- CheckCard rewards are capped to a maximum of $10 per statement cycle for a 12 month period from account opening (maximum of $120 in rewards).
- Rewards will be consolidated and credited to the new checking account on the last day of the statement cycle*.
- Within the first 6 months of account opening, pay 3 bills of at least $50 to each payee for 3 consecutive months and receive a one-time bonus of $50 deposited to account by the end of the month following the third month.
- Upon opening a WSB Free Checking account and enrolling in ScoreCard Rewards program, 1,000 Scorecard Reward points will be credited to your ScoreCard® Rewards account within 14 calendar days of account opening.
Other Bank Offers You May Like
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (March 2018)
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account Earns 1.75% APY
- BBVA Compass Bank Bonuses & Promotions For Checking, Savings And More
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Bank Of America $300 Personal Checking & $2500 Business Checking Bonuses
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses