Vinovest (vinovest.co) is welcoming new investors with three months fee-free (referral link below). Receive another three months fee-free for every person who claims their welcome bonus using your unique referral link. See more referral deals here.
Vinovest is an online platform that lets you invest in fine wines. The company selects, acquires, authenticates, stores, and sells investment-grade wines for you. And if you want to consume your fine wine, they’ll ship it to you too. For more on Vinovest and their current offers, keep reading. More wine-related offers here.
|Asset Class||Fine wine|
|Open To…||Accredited, non-accredited|
|Advertised Returns||9% – 12%|
Compare Vinovest with Vint here…
Vinovest Bonus: 3 Fee-Free Months Welcome Offer
UPDATE: This offer may have ended.
Enjoy your first three months as a Vinovest member for free when you join with this referral link and fund your Premium or Grand Cru account. This offer is valid for new investors only.
Vinovest Bonus: 3 Fee-Free Months Referrals
UPDATE: This offer may have ended.
Get another three months fee-free for every friend who uses your unique referral link to open and fund a Vinovest Premium or Grand Cru account.
In the past, investment-grade wine has outperformed the S&P 500 and other alternative assets, delivering consistent returns over the course of the past few decades. But if you want to invest in wines, you need to have expertise akin to a sommelier, as well as a good amount of cash, connections to acquire the bottles, and facilities to store them properly.
Vinovest makes investing in wine easy and accessible to the average investor. Here’s how:
- Vinovest curates portfolios of investment-grade, globally-diversified wines that perform consistently and reliably better than gold and cryptocurrency.
- Vinovest authenticates, stores, and secures your wine. Or, if you choose, they’ll ship your wine to you.
- Vinovest purchases their wine below retail price, increasing your returns and maximizing your investment.
- Vinovest ensures a balanced portfolio through their proprietary financial models and historical data.
Your Vinovest portfolio is yours to manage. Buy more, or sell, at any time. If you choose to sell, the company says it typically takes two to four weeks to find buyers.
Vinovest Plans & Pricing
Vinovest offers four different plans: Starter, Plus, Premium, and Grand Cru.
|Carbon offset program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full insurance on wine||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Portfolio manager bi-annual reviews||–||Yes||Yes||Quarterly|
|Rare wines & new releases||–||Yes||Yes||Preferred|
|Customized portfolio options||–||–||Yes||Yes|
|Rare, auction-only wines||–||–||Yes||Yes|
|Vinovest wine tasting & events||–||–||Yes||Yes|
|Vinovest Advisory Council||–||–||–||Yes|
If you have some experience in fine wine investing, Vinovest lets you construct your own portfolio. This option requires a minimum of $50,000.
Vinovest is an excellent option if you’re looking to add fine wine to your portfolio. The platform takes care of just about everything, from sourcing and acquisition to storage and portfolio management. All you need is at least $1,000 to invest. Don’t forget to join with this referral link to get three months fee-free.
Masterworks is a similar platform that specializes in fractional shares of fine art.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers