This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Vault.com is a website that provides information to college students and professionals, so you can find the perfect job with the perfect salary. Fortune Magazine hails it as the internet’s best place to prepare for job hunting.
Vault.com provides company rankings, an informative blog, message boards, educational information and, of course, a job search. For more on Vault.com, keep reading.
Vault.com Promo Codes
- Get 10% off your Vault Membership with code Gold10
- Save 10% with GUIDE10
Vault.com is one of the most comprehensive career management sites out there. With it, you can find out what it’s really like to work within an industry, company or profession and how to position yourself to start, advance or change your career.
- An easy job search by location and keywords
- A company ranking system, by prestige, work environment and salary
- Background information on companies, schools, internships and industries
- Professional advice on creating resumes and cover letters
- General job search advice
- Career guides
- News about industries
Most of Vault.com is free, including the majority of the information on there and job searches. Vault Gold, however, unlocks exclusive career readiness content and tools for $10.99 per week, $29.99 for three months, or $59.99 annually. It provides access to:
- In-depth industry and profession profiles
- Career Q&A videos
- Thousands of intern reviews
- Expert company reviews
- Exclusive employee survey data
Vault Gold is a good fit for new graduates or professionals re-entering the workforce to prepare for internships, gain interview and networking skills, utilize resume and cover letter templates per industry standard, and enhance workplace skills through assessment, practice and skill building.
Vault.com pretty much has every angle covered when it comes to careers and can easily become your go-to source for anything job-related. If you’re having issues finding employment, find out why you haven’t been successful on Vault.com and what you need to do to improve your chances.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses