The United Club℠ Business Card has an introductory offer for 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. We value these 75k miles to be worth up to around $1,050. Compare this with other card bonuses here.
Besides the welcome bonus, this premium United business rewards card comes with a slew of valuable benefits, including complimentary membership to the United Club airport lounge, free checked bags, priority airport services and much more. You also get 25% back as statement credits on food, beverages and WiFi purchases on board United-operated flights. To qualify, you must pay with your United Club Business Card.
United has plenty of Star Alliance and non-alliance partners, so you can use MileagePlus miles for travel on a variety of carriers and routes all over the world.
The United Club Business Card is issued by Chase. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the United Club℠ Business Card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers