This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Umpqua Visa Real Rewards Card has a limited-time offer for 2,500 bonus points when you make your first card purchase. According to the issuer, the offer is worth $25 as cash back. Although not the best bonus out there, it’s a generous offer from a no-annual-fee card. See our list for more no-annual-fee credit cards.
The Umpqua Real Rewards card keeps things simple with 1.5x points across all purchases. There’s no limit to how many reward points you can earn. Although marketed as a points-based card, Umpqua Real Rewards functions more like a cash back card. That’s because when it comes time to redeem, you have these two options:
- Cash deposit to an Umpqua Bank checking or savings account
- Statement credit to your card account
*Umpqua Bank also offers bonuses for new checking & savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses