This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
U.S. Bank and Fidelity are offering targeted cardholders 1,000 points (worth $10) with insurance bill payment. This deal ends 2/28/23. See details below.
Read more: See the best promos from U.S. Bank
Get 1,000 points, worth $10, when you make your insurance payment with a U.S. Bank credit card or the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature card by February 28, 2023. This is a targeted offer, so it might not be available to everyone. Check your card account for more information.
- Promotion period is from January 10, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
- To receive this offer, you must pay any insurance bill with your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card by February 28, 2023.
- The Reward Points award will be applied to your account in 2-3 billing cycles after the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum number of Reward Points awards is one. This offer is not transferable.
- Your account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. This offer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a different type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the Reward Points award is applied.
Read more: Several U.S. Bank credit cards offer top credit card sign-up bonuses
Any charge for car, life, health, or homeowners insurance should qualify for this offer. Keep in mind, the Fidelity card has a $25 minimum to cash out.