U.S. Bank and Fidelity are offering targeted cardholders 1,000 points (worth $10) with insurance bill payment. This deal ends 2/28/23. See details below.
Read more: See the best promos from U.S. Bank
Get 1,000 points, worth $10, when you make your insurance payment with a U.S. Bank credit card or the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature card by February 28, 2023. This is a targeted offer, so it might not be available to everyone. Check your card account for more information.
- Promotion period is from January 10, 2023, through February 28, 2023.
- To receive this offer, you must pay any insurance bill with your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card by February 28, 2023.
- The Reward Points award will be applied to your account in 2-3 billing cycles after the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum number of Reward Points awards is one. This offer is not transferable.
- Your account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. This offer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a different type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the Reward Points award is applied.
Read more: Several U.S. Bank credit cards offer top credit card sign-up bonuses
Any charge for car, life, health, or homeowners insurance should qualify for this offer. Keep in mind, the Fidelity card has a $25 minimum to cash out.