TradeZero is providing up to $2,500 in bonus credits per month for referrals. Based in Brooklyn, New York, the online brokerage firm offers low-cost, day-trading services. Keep reading for more on TradeZero and their current referral offer.
Up To $2,500 Per Month In Referral Bonuses
Invite a friend to join TradeZero US, and you’ll both get rewarded if your friend opens and funds an account within 60 days of signing up. Your bonus amount depends on your referral’s deposit amount:
|DEPOSIT AMOUNT||REFERRAL BONUS|
|$2,500 to $29,999||$25 each|
|$30,000 to $59,999||$50 each|
|$60,000 to $99,999||$75 each|
|$100,000 to $250,000||$100 each|
To qualify, your referral’s deposited funds must remain active for a minimum of six months. You can earn up to $2,500 per month in referral credits.
Here’s our referral link if you’d like to use it to sign up (thanks ahead of time!)
Want to refer new TradeZero customers? Leave a comment below.
TradeZero US Features
|Minimum Deposit||$2,500 for US investors|
|Tradable Securities||Stocks, ETFs, Warrants, Options|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Customer Service||24/7 live webchat, phone, email|
Based in New York, TradeZero US provides stock and options trading services, aimed at day traders. These include margin, direct-access routing, Level II quotes (not available for ZeroMobile), short locates and more. Members can choose from three proprietary platforms:
- ZeroPro ($59/month). Active trading advanced features, like dynamic streaming quotes, charting, and level II trading information. All windows are customizable and you can save more than one layout. Choose this platform if you make a lot of trades and rely heavily on technical analysis.
- ZeroWeb ($59/month). Very similar to ZeroPro, but you get only six windows for charting and level II information. You also cannot set alerts or trade options, and there is no stock screener.
- ZeroFree (free). The platform allows for two charts with indicators, real-time news, and hotkeys, but doesn’t offer custom layouts. Level II windows can be added on for $25/month.
Other TradeZero features include:
- Pre- and post-market trading, from 4am to 8pm, EST.
- Leverage, based on account sized. If you have at least $2,500 in assets, you can day trade with 4:1 leverage.
- Daily total auto sell loss. Set a stop-loss between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, EST. If the market crashes, TradeZero will automatically sell you out of your positions to limit losses.
- Rebates for active traders.
TradeZero is built for experienced investors who want to get into high-volume equities trading without having to pay commission. The platform is data rich and offers leverage up to six times.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like